Local residents are invited to experience a night of art, music, food and more at the 11th Annual Fontana Arts Festival on Saturday, July 27.
The free, family-friendly festival will take place from 5 to 10 p.m. at Fontana Park, 15556 Summit Avenue.
The Fontana Arts Festival is a one-stop destination for visual arts, showcasing more than 50 local artists. Activities include fun and educational children’s activities, along with interactive demonstrations such as calligraphy, ceramics, screen printing, crocheting and jewelry making.
Attendees can join in on a variety of hands-on workshops for all ages, covering subjects such as music, acting, dancing and art.
Art will come to life as real people, dressed as Greek statues and other familiar masterpieces, roam throughout the park during the festival.
Festival-goers can also purchase work from local artists at the artisanal shopping area and explore a wide selection of food and beverage choices at the food trucks.
—– ADDITIONALLY, several performing arts headliners will hit the stage, including:
• The Wiseguys Big Band — a dynamic 16-piece group that plays swing music and a dash of salsa and cumbias
• Limonadas Dance Company — energetic swing dancers
• Taiko Project — a vibrant and well-known taiko drummers group
• LA Choreographers and Dancers — a contemporary dance group
• Secret Jazz Band — jazz musicians
For more information about the Fontana Arts Festival, call the Fontana Art Depot Gallery at (909) 349-6975 or visit https://www.fontana.org/160/Fontana-Arts.