Loco Billy’s: Live music, dancing and weekly jam/open mic are featured at the Wild Moon Saloon, 27021 102nd Ave. NW, Stanwood. Big dance floor, free pool. See locobillys.com or call 425-737-5144 for details and tickets.
- Tightwad Thursday: Aug. 22. The Fogies hosts an all-genre jam that starts at 8 p.m. Play, sing, dance.
- Dance Friday: Sept. 6. Dance, no cover, from 6:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Country dance lessons, 8-9 p.m. $5, many dance styles, singles or couples,
- Saturday Stomp: Sept. 7. Maile Mae performs at 9 p.m.
Save money: Thursdays, Sept. 5-Oct. 31. Financial Peace University presents workshops on using biblical principles for financial management, 6:30-8 p.m. in Stanwood. Learn how to get out of debt in baby steps and take control of your money, how to budget and save. Contact Patti Connolly, 425-766-1630 or email@example.com or register at Financial Peace University at FPU.com/1097409.
Conway Muse: Live music is offered Thursdays through Saturdays in two venues at 18444 Spruce St., Conway. See conwaymuse.com or call 360-445-3000 for details and tickets.
- Back Room Lit Lab: Thursday, Sept. 5, 6:30 p.m. Local published authors read and discuss their work.
- Open Mic: Thursday, Sept. 5, 7:30 p.m. in the parlor.
- CC Adams Band: Friday, Sept. 6, 7:30 p.m. Blues.
- Band of Comerados: Saturday, Sept. 7 p.m. Folk music in the loft.
- Joe T Cook Blues Band: Saturday, Sept 7, 7:30 p.m. Blues in the parlor.
Family games: Sept. 6, Camano Commons Marketplace is closing late to host a free First Friday activity night with family games and live music from 5-7 p.m. at 848 N. Sunrise Blvd., Camano Island. Dorsey Fine Art Studio will offer a coffee and canvas class for all levels of acrylic painting for a small fee.
Art opening: Friday, Sept. 6. Art reception in the Beach 1 Gallery is 5-8 p.m. with Bill Kroger in the Camano Country Clubhouse, 1243 Beach Drive, Camano Island. His show includes a variety of media, but “I always come back to my…